Thursday, March 28, 2013

And the the last regular feature...

As some of you might have noticed, I was a bit inactive during this past week. Firstly, my apologies for that, especially to all of you guys who submitted requests for Requests Sunday. I know I've missed two of those in a row, but I'll make up with not one but three entries this Sunday. I am also a bit behind the Focus On... series dedicated to the Duchess of Cornwall's jewels. Again, sorry for that!

My inactivity was mainly due to the fact I was busy reorganising my notes and personal pictures database to introduce the latest and, at this point, final regular feature of this blog - Jewel of the Day.

The title pretty much sums it up, really: it will introduce jewels as and when worn by royal ladies. If the said jewel doesn't already have a post dedicated to it, one will be promptly made (which is one I needed to bring my notes into order). Now, covering all ladies of all Royal Houses would be pretty much impossible, so the main focus of this feature will be British royal ladies (mainly, the Queen and the Duchess of Cornwall), with occasional honorary mentions from other Royal Houses.

Since we are nearing the end of March, and there have already been quite a few appearances by royals, I'll sum them up in a post that will follow this one, while all new jewellery sightings will get a much more detailed notice.

Jewel of the Day will join Focus On... and Requests Sunday as a regular feature of this blog. Just as a reminder, Focus On... is dedicated to the jewellery collection of an individual, a Royal House or a branch of a Royal House, while Requests Sunday covers jewels you want to see.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the regular features and the blog in general! :)
As usual, if you have any questions or requests, just send me a message: I'll try to respond as soon as possible.

Artemisia

No comments:

Post a Comment