Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hello, Royal Fans!


Hello, everyone and welcome to the Den!
I'm really exiting to introduce my brand new blog to all of you.

As some of you may know, I suffer from an incurable case of jewelaholia (this is my blog so I can make up terms) and so I decided to create a blog that will focus on Royal (and occasionally  noble)
Jewellery from around the world, both contemporary and historical pieces. 

Another blog I have just started - Artemisia's Royal Den (like this one, it is a work in progress) - will focus on a broader number of topics, including such terribly exciting ones as 
protocol and etiquette, historical royals, important  historical and current events, and pretty much everything else that I can even broadly connect with the world of royalty. 

Hope you will enjoy both blogs; as always, I am open to all suggestions and request. If there is anything in particular you want me to cover, just sent a note!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment